1. Where does Paul and his company change ships from where they sail across the open sea in their journey? (1) Coos; (2) Rhodes; (3) Patara.
2. In this voyage what island did they pass on their left?
3. Landing at Tyre, and finding Christians there, what did they through the Spirit say to Paul?
4. Having tarried in Tyre seven days, how did the Christians see them off in their journey to Jerusalem?
5. Next where did the ship stop along the coast where they greeted the brethren and stayed one day? (1) Patara; (2) Ptolemais; (3) Caesarea.
6. When they arrived at Caesarea, who did they stay with many days before going up to Jerusalem?
7. With what words is this man described or identified (the one they stayed with)?
8. What are we told about this manís four daughters?
9. What did the prophet Agabus do and say that came down from Jerusalem?
10. What are two things that are said about Mnason, the man they were to stay with in Jerusalem?
11. "And when they were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us ____________ . And the day following Paul went in with us unto ____________ ; and all the ______________ were present."
12. Probably what took place at this time?
13. James and the elders said that the thousands of Jewish converts to Christ were zealous for what?
14. What had these Jewish Christians heard about Paul that they didnít like?
15. What did they recommend that Paul do to show that he walked orderly and keep the law?
16. Which of the following best explains Paulís actions which were Jewish and do not seem to be compatible with Christianity? (1) James influenced him to compromise; (2) He did these things as a matter of expediency; (3) This was a time of incomplete knowledge in the early church as they were being led into all truth.
17. Who saw Paul in the temple near the end of the period of purification and got the city in an uproar over Paul (and why)?
18. Where were Roman soldiers situated so they could observe the temple area and rapidly respond to any public disturbance? (1) Herodís palace; (2) The Mount of Olives; (3) "The castle" (Antonioís fortress or tower).
19. A "chief captain" (KJV) in the Roman army was over how many soldiers?
20. Paul seems to have initially spoken to the "chief captain" in what language and a little later from the steps to the crowd in what language?
NAME: _________________________ DATE: ________________