- How are we to “walk worthy of the
vocation [calling] wherewith ye [we] are called,” according to Paul
- In stressing the unity we are to keep,
what seven things are stated here showing the oneness of Christianity?
- “But unto every one of us is given
_________ according to the measure of ___________________________ .”
- What gifts did the victorious Christ in
ascending back to heaven give to men and the church (4:11)?
- What was the purpose of these gifts?
- Toward what end did the work of ministry
and building up of the church move?
- In the edification and building up of the
church, how is truth to be spoken?
- According to Paul here, who (or what) are
the ones involved in the increase of the body (the church) and it being
- How did the non-Christian Gentiles
“walk,” and consequently the Ephesian Christians were commanded not to
- What were they commanded to “put off” and
to “put on”?
- “Wherefore putting away lying, speak
every man truth with his neighbour: for ______________________
- “Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the
sun go down upon your ___________ .”
- How can we give place to the devil?
- Instead of stealing, as perhaps they had
done before becoming a Christian, what does Paul admonish them to do
- “Corrupt communication” coming out of
ones mouth should be replaced with what?
- How could they grieve the Holy Spirit?
- What sins are listed here that can lead
one to another, which Paul says to “put away”?
- Instead of these sins (above), what does
Paul want to be in their place?
ANSWERS: 1. Verses 1-3; 2.
Verses 4-6; 3. Verse 7; 4. Verses
8-11; 5. Verse 12, 16; 6. Verse 13;
7. Verse 15; 8. Verse 16; 9.
Verses 17-20; 10. Verses 22-24; 11. Verse
25; 12. Verse 26; 13. Verses 26 and
27; 14. Verse 28; 15. Verse 29; 16.
Verses 29-31,etc.; 17. Verse 31; 18. Verse 32.