II THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 3:
1. As Paul urged the Thessalonian Christians, "Pray for us," what in particular did he request they pray?
2. How can the Word of God be glorified?
3. What kind of men was Paul concerned about being delivered from?
4. "The Lord is faithful" in what way as Paul states here?
5. "And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both _____ and __________ _____ the things which we command you.
6. Having said this, what does Paul command them to do in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ?
7. To avoid being "chargeable" to the Thessalonians, what did Paul and his co-workers do while in Thessalonica?
8. Although Paul had the right to be supported as a preacher of the gospel, what does he say as to why he did what he did while in Thessalonica?
9. What had Paul, in this connection, commanded the Thessalonian Christians when he was with them?
10. What had Paul heard about some of the Thessalonian Christians since then?
11. What does Paul "now" command these Thessalonian Christians?
12. "But ye, brethren, be not ____________ in well doing."
13. "And if any man __________ not our word by this epistle, __________ that man, and have no _________________ with him, that he may be __________________ ."
14. Rather than counting him as an enemy, from what perspective were they to deal with him?
15. In what ways did Paul want the "Lord of peace" to give them peace?
16. What did Paul say was his "token" in every one of his epistles?
17. "The ___________ of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."
18. In translating, in what two ways is the word "amen" represented in the English (KJV), and in what two ways is the word used?
NAME: _________________________ DATE: ________________