1. "Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ____________ hour" (and the way we figure time today, what hour was that?___________________ )
2. Where was this lame man placed daily to beg alms of the people?
3. How long had he been lame, and about how old was he now?
4. As Peter and John looked upon this man, and spoke, he was expecting to be healed. (1) True; (2) False
5. When he asked alms of Peter and John, what did Peter say?
6. "And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and ____________________ his feet and ankle bones received strength."
7. Describe the action of the lame man after he had been healed?
8. Why did the healing of the lame man make such a profound impression upon the people?
9. Where in the temple area were Peter and John, and the lame man, when all of the people came running together?
10. To what advantage did the apostle Peter use this situation and the attention they were getting?
11. Peter said that it was not by their power or holiness the lame man had been healed, but the God of their fathers had done what in making this man to walk?
12. What did Peter accuse the Jews of doing?
13. The sting of what Peter said was somewhat lessened by him saying, "And now, brethren, I know that through ___________________ ye did it, as did also your rulers."
14. He said, "____________ ye therefore, and be __________________ that ___________ sins may be blotted out, when [in order that] times of ____________________ shall come from the presence of the Lord."
15. How is the word rendered "be converted" (3:19) better and more accurately worded in other translations?
16. Verse 19 (the one referred to) actually says about the same thing as what verse in chapter 2?
17. What prophecy made in Deuteronomy chapter 18 is quoted by Peter here?
18. If the people would not listen to this "prophet" what would happen to them?
19. God promised Abraham (Isaac and Jacob): "And in thy ___________ shall all ________________ of the earth be blessed."