2. Where is the first place the word "covenant" appears in the Bible?
3. What were the names of Joseph’s two sons?
4. How many sons and daughters did Job have?
5. In what unusual way did the angel of the LORD make his departure after talking with Manoah and his wife (parents to be of Samson)?
6. Who was the last judge of Israel?
7. Which king of Israel was married to Jezebel and engaged in the heathen worship of Baal?
8. What three men of antiquity are listed by Ezekiel as outstanding men of righteousness who, when God’s judgment is set to come upon a nation, could only deliver themselves and not be able to hold back the judgment?
9. How many years were the Jews in Babylonian Captivity, and in particular why that number of years?
10. How much longer is a long cubit than a regular cubit as mentioned in the Old Testament?
11. Which three pairs of the disciples of Christ had the same name?
12. What good friends of Jesus lived at Bethany just outside of Jerusalem?
13. Where is the only place the word "HELL" (Gehennah, representing the place of eternal punishment) is found in the New Testament outside of the first three gospel accounts?
14. What were the distinctive differences in the beliefs of the Sadducees and of the Pharisees?
15. According to the New Testament, when did the New Testament begin?
16. According to the New Testament, what is the purpose of New Testament baptism?
17. What man, after hearing the apostle Paul speak, responded with the words, "Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian"?
18. Love is presented as the greatest even when listed with what other two outstanding things in I Corinthians 13?
19. Which epistles were written by Paul while he was in prison?
20. In particular, where were the seven churches in Asia located (in what cities) to whom the book of Revelation is addressed?