2. From which son of Noah did the Jews eventually descend?
3. What is the literal meaning of the expression "make a covenant" in the Old Testament, and where is a Scripture that illustrates this basic meaning?
4. Where was Sarah, the wife of Abraham, buried?
5. In his patriarchal blessing, which one of his twelve sons did Jacob speak of as being unstable as water?
6. Moses was from which tribe of Israel?
7. When the city of Jericho was destroyed in the conquest of Canaan, what curse was placed upon anyone who would rebuild it (and who rebuilt it)?
8. When the prophet Elisha would not take a gift from Naaman in connection with his being cleansed of leprosy, what gift did Naaman request from Elisha?
9. What thoughts prompted Augur, a writer of some of the Proverbs, to say, "Give me neither poverty nor riches"?
10. After a ministry of prophesying to his nation the inevitability of the coming Babylonian captivity, and rejection by them, what is the last we read of Jeremiah?
11. Where was Jesus when he said, "A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country"?
12. How many men by the name of Simon are mentioned in the New Testament Scriptures (and identify them)?
13. In the time of Jesus, what Jewish leader advised his fellow Jews that it would be better for one man to die for the people than the whole nation to perish?
14. How did Jesusí disciples know where to go to prepare for the Passover (and last supper)?
15. To whom did Jesus appear on the way to Emmaus after his resurrection?
16. Where did Philip the evangelist go and live after baptizing the Ethiopian eunuch?
17. Name two preachers in the early church who were Roman citizens?
18. Of whom was it said, "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so"?
19. What does the word "Abba" mean (Galatians 4:6; Romans 8:15,16; Mark 14:36)?
20. In the book of Revelation, how many seals were on the book (scroll) that only the Lamb could open?